Fully Funded Scholarships at Jönköping University Sweden 2023/2024
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Jönköping University Sweden
Applications are open for fully funded scholarships at Jönköping University Sweden. We will go through the specifics of this scholarship, its advantages, and the application process in depth in this article. Jönköping University Scholarships are partially funded grant for international students. Part of the tuition for bachelor’s and master’s programs is covered by the scholarships which are awarded on the basis of academic merit and excellence.
International Students who pay tuition fees, meet the scholarship conditions, and are determined to be able to adequately complete their studies are eligible for Jönköping university’s scholarships (for further details, please see the Guidelines for Students below).
Note: The scholarship application will go live in October for our upcoming intake
Jönköping University Application Guidelines
- Only students who have chosen Jönköping University as their primary institution of higher learning are eligible to apply.
- Scholarships are available to applicants who are starting at the beginning of a program are eligible.
- Due to the fact that the study application contains vital information and supporting documentation that is pertinent to the scholarship, it must have been submitted prior to or concurrently with the scholarship application. Here is the application page for Jönköping University.
- The scholarship pays 30% of the tuition for a maximum of three years of study. For the scholarship to be awarded for the second year, the student must have achieved good results in the first year. Already after the first semester, a required examination of the student’s performance is conducted.
- Scholarships issued to applicants who have not yet received a residence permit from the Swedish Migration Agency will be forfeited by Jönköping University.
- A scholarship is associated with a certain program. The scholarship is not guaranteed if the student transfers to another Jönköping University school or program.
- The scholarship may be reclaimed by Jönköping University in specific situations. This is relevant, for instance, if the student has been expelled from the school or has not made the final payment of their tuition.
- The scholarship serves as a tuition assistance.
- A partnership agreement was struck by Jönköping University with FIDERH, FUNED, and COLFUTURO in Colombia. Therefore, students are to note that they cannot combine the Jönköping University scholarship with any other scholarships made available through agreements with various organizations.
- The scholarship application form must be completed: please be aware that a Jönköping University Scholarship application is only considered legitimate when the online application form is duly filled and submitted.
- Email address provided must be the same through out your application process.
- The documents presented as part of the application process must support every piece of information entered on the scholarship application form. Only after a program’s corresponding application has been submitted and all necessary paperwork has been received will scholarship requests be reviewed. Both the central admission process through university admissions and the local admission follow this pattern (placed through www.ju.se).
Below is a list of documents to be uploaded:
- A personal statement outlining your school background, future aspirations, etc. (max 200 words).
- Letter of recommendation, such as one from a previous employer or Professor
Note: Please be aware that you are only eligible to apply for a scholarship if Jönköping University is your top option.
Requirements for notification and required confirmation
- Due to the high number of applications received yearly, only those who are given a scholarship will be notified.
- The university will notify the recipient of the scholarship by May 7th (or shortly thereafter). A deduction will be made from the invoice for the second installment of the tuition fee to the amount of the scholarship if the tuition fee has already been paid before May 7.
- The scholarship recipient must accept the university study spot that has been given in order to accept the scholarship. If the application was submitted through the local admission, the institution will confirm it directly; otherwise, universityadmissions.se will revoke the scholarship.
Fully Funded Scholarships at Jönköping University Sweden>>>Apply Now