Global Scholarship for International Students at Lund University 2023/2024
Apply for Global Scholarship for International Students at Lund University
Global Scholarship for international students at Lund University is currently open. We will go through the specifics of this scholarship, its advantages, and the application process in depth in this article. Global Scholarship at Lund University are fully funded grant for international students.
Awarded for academic distinction, the Lund University Global Scholarship seeks for the best students from all nations outside of the EU/EEA. After the admissions application period has ended, students who have submitted a comprehensive application for a degree program are asked to apply for this tuition scholarship.
Information Regarding the Lund University Global Scholarship Program
- Each year, scholarships worth about SEK 18 million (€1.7 million/US $1.8 million) are awarded.
- A selected award that rewards academic excellence among students from outside the EU/EEA.
- Lund University draws bright students from all over the world since it is a top 100 university and is in the top 0.5% of universities worldwide. By providing prizes for academic performance, the Lund University Global Scholarship program aims to recognize exceptional students.
- Scholarship recipients are usually the best fit for our programs based on their track record of routinely receiving high grades in their prior coursework. The scholarship is competitive, merit-based, and carefully selected.
- Grants from scholarships might pay all or part of the tuition. The amount of financial aid given depends on the program’s or faculty’s budget. It doesn’t speak to the students’ caliber of academic achievement. Please be aware that scholarships only pay tuition prices; they do not cover living expenses. According to the conditions set forth by the Swedish Migration Agency, scholarship recipients must still be able to cover their living expenses.
Criteria and Eligibility for Application
- All applicants must fulfill all of the requirements below in order to be qualified to apply for a scholarship:
- You must have citizenship from a nation outside of the EU/EEA (Switzerland).
- Applicant must be a tuition fee paying student.
- Must have submitted a comprehensive application to Lund University for Bachelor’s or Master’s level programs with a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS). Keep in mind that students who listed a Lund University program as their top option in their universityadmissions.se application will be given preference.
See Scholarship information for current student
Please refer to the information regarding scholarships for current students if you are a current student at Lund University.
We ask that you not apply if:
- You can’t enroll in Lund University since due to failure to meet the requirements.
- Your top choice(s) on universityadmissions.se do not include a program or course at Lund University.
- The Swedish Migration Agency has requested that you provide funding to pay living expenses, but you are unable to do so.
Application Guidelines and Procedure
- You must first have submitted an application to the program(s). See Information on when to apply.
- You desire to enroll in at Lund University in order to be eligible to apply for and be considered for a Lund University Global Scholarship: visit the national online application website at www.universityadmissions.se. once you’ve submitted a thorough application for a degree program with payment of the required application fee.
- Keep in mind that the national application portal for studies is distinct from the scholarship portal. During the time when scholarships are being applied for, this website posts the URL to the scholarship application portal.
- (*You will be informed through email with information on when and how to apply for the scholarship if you are applying to a degree in fine art or music or applying in the later application round, March-April.)
Required Application Documents for Programs and Courses
- Your individual “scholarship motivation letter” (limited to 600 words) must be uploaded as part of the online scholarship application
- Please be aware that the motivation letter for a scholarship is distinct from any statement of purpose that you might be asked to include with your program-specific application materials. Your scholarship motivation letter should detail why you are an ideal candidate for a Lund University Global Scholarship based on your academic achievements and the reasons you chose to apply to Lund University.
- For the Lund University programs or courses you have chosen, you may only apply once for a Lund University Global Scholarship during a given application season. You may, however, also submit applications for other scholarships, such as the ones offered by the Swedish Institute.
- The procedure for choosing programs and courses is done concurrently with the procedure for choosing scholarships. Priority will be given to applicants who have demonstrated great dedication and desire to study at Lund University, have high academic standing, are deemed to be a good match for the program, and have made Lund University their top choice or options when applying via www.universityadmissions.se.
- The selection process for the scholarship does not take into account the students’ financial needs because it is merit-based alone.
Information about living cost in Sweden
Global Scholarship for International Students at Lund University>>> Apply Now