Applications for fully funded scholarships at Linnaeus University are now open. Linnaeus University awards scholarships annually to deserving students from nations outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. Students who are enrolled in master’s programs may apply for the Linnaeus University Scholarship program. This award is only available to students who apply before the program commencement date. Students currently enrolled in a two- or three-year program at Linnaeus University are also eligible to apply.
Information on Linnaeus University’s Scholarship Programs
- Reduced tuition of up to 75%. If the study results are satisfactory, the scholarship will automatically be extended for the remainder of the study program (2 up to 4 semesters). The scholarship is originally awarded for one semester.
- Living expenses or any other fees are not covered by the scholarship.
- You can learn more about the scholarships here.
Eligibility and Criteria for Linnaeus University’s Scholarship
- Available to nationals outside of the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- Students must have applied via www.universityadmissions.se to apply for a master’s degree at Linnaeus University and have uploaded all necessary documents.
- Selected Linnaeus University as their top preference in their application on www.universityadmissions.se
- Paid their application via to www.universityadmissions.se.
- Submitted a complete application prior to the deadline.
Note: The selection of scholarship recipients by Linnaeus University will be primarily based on their academic achievements. The CGPA is typically used, although the students’ English proficiency and the rating of their former university will also be taken into account. Additionally, Linnaeus University supports an equal distribution of students in terms of gender and nationality.
Funding for Linnaeus University comes from a source controlled by the Swedish government.
Application Procedure and Guidelines
- Select Linnaeus University as first choice in your application: all applicants who selected a Linnaeus University master’s program as their top option on www.universityadmissions.se will receive an email with instructions on how to submit their applications.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit it along with the necessary supporting documentation before the deadline.
Upload the following documents:
- Academic resume
- A letter of motivation: a maximum of 600 words. It should answer:
- Why you wish to attend Linnaeus University to pursue the intended program.
- What additional traits you possess in addition to academic excellence.
- Post study plans and long term career goals.
Fully Funded Scholarships at Linnaeus University>>>Apply Now