Applications are open for fully funded scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. We will go through the specifics of this scholarship, its advantages, and the application process in depth in this article. Swinburne University of Technology Scholarships are fully funded grant for international students.
Swinburne has a reputation for producing high-caliber studies that link business, the community, as well as science and technology. Our placement in esteemed international academic ranking lists demonstrates our dedication to top-notch learning, cutting edge research, and outstanding graduate performance.
According to the 2020 World University Rankings (subject), Swinburne was placed in the Top 200 for Engineering and Technology, Top 260 for Physical Sciences, and Top 300 for Computer Science. The esteemed 2018 Academic Ranking of World Universities placed Swinburne in the top 400 universities worldwide (ARWU).
Scholarship Details at Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne University of Technology scholarship is a fully funded grant for international students, . This grant is available for graduate and undergraduate study. Obtaining the Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship will save you $2500 each year on your tuition.
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- University: Swinburne University of Technology
- Destination: Australia
- Duration of Program: Four years
- Deadline: Click here
- Arts and Humanities
- Built Environment and Architecture
- Film and Television
- Games and Animation
- Information Technology
- Media and Communication
The following benefits are offered to the recipient by Swinburne University of Technology:
- The Swinburne International Excellence Pathway Scholarship will pay a fixed scholarship sum of $2500 off of your study expenses for a maximum of two years.
- At the Undergraduate level, Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship will pay 10% to 75% of your annual study fees for a four year period.
- For post graduate level, the Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship will cover 10% to 75% of your study costs annually for two years.
The following requirements must be met by the applicant in order to be eligible for the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship:
- English is a required language: IELTS/TOEFL for non-native English speakers.
- Available to all nationals, with the exception of Australia and New Zealand.
- Unless you are only engaged in our ELICOS program, you cannot currently be approved or enrolled at Swinburne.
- Must not hold another Swinburne scholarship whether full or a reduced tuition arrangement.
- Applicant must have earned a grade point average (GPA) comparable to an Australian level of at least 60%.
Application Procedure for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
Kindly read the application guidelines located here.
Create a profile, click here.
Start the application process.
We will send you an email if your application to study at Swinburne is accepted. You will learn if you have been awarded a scholarship in the same email.
Visit the official website for more information about Swinburne University of Technology Scholarships: