Applications are open for fully funded scholarships at Griffith University Australia. We will go through the specifics of this scholarship, its advantages, and the application process in depth in this article. Griffith University Scholarships are fully funded grant for international students.
International students can apply for scholarships to pursue undergraduate, graduate, or post-doctoral courses at the University of Griffith this session. Griffith University offers a variety of scholarships, some of which are fully funded and others partially funded. High-achieving international high school students who apply to Griffith University for undergraduate study are given these scholarships.
Griffith University is a public research institution located on Australia’s east coast in South East Queensland. The first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies were offered in Australia at Griffith University, which was formally created in 1971.
Summary of Scholarship at Griffith University
Griffith University offers undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral programs of study.
- Destination: Australia
- Available Courses: Click here for program information.
- Program Duration: based on the chosen program
Griffith University Scholarship Component
The following categories of Griffith University scholarships exist:
- Amazing Scholarship: The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship honors outstanding applicants to Griffith University’s undergraduate and graduate coursework degree programs. For exceptional students, this grant covers 50% of the tuition costs.
- Scholarship for Academic Excellence for International Students: International Student Academic Excellence Scholarships honor exceptional foreign applicants to Griffith University’s undergraduate and graduate coursework programs. For exceptional students, this award will cover 25% of their tuition costs.
- Global Academic Merit Scholarship for Students: International Student Academic Merit Scholarships honor outstanding foreign applicants to Griffith University’s undergraduate and graduate coursework programs. For top achievers, this grant pays for 20% of tuition.
- Scholarship for the GELI Direct Entry Program (DEP): Intended for exceptional Griffith English Language Institute Direct Entry Program participants. The scholarship is worth $1,000.
- International Griffith Scholarship for Graduate Study at Griffith College: This is applicable following completion of a Griffith College diploma for outstanding diploma candidates at Griffith College. The award is worth $3,000.00.
- Scholarships for Research at Griffith: Support at Griffith for your PhD or research degree. Scholarships can pay for living expenses, relocation costs, and thesis expenses. Click here for additional details.
- Scholarships from the Australian Government’s Research Training Program: Students with great research potential who are pursuing HDR in Australia are given scholarships to help with living expenses. Click here for additional details.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships at CSIRO: With the help of the CSIRO’s postdoctoral fellowships, PhD holders can gain experience working with prominent scientists and engineers. Click here for further details.
- Postgraduate Scholarships from CSIRO: With the help of the CSIRO’s postgraduate scholarships, you can collaborate with them to finish your PhD program while working in world-class facilities with some of Australia’s top research scientists and engineers. Click here for additional details.
Criteria for Scholarships at Griffith University
You must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for Griffith University Scholarships:
- English is a required language: TOEFL/IELTS required for non-native English speakers
- Citizens of nations other than Australia or New Zealand are eligible.
- Possess a minimum GPA from prior coursework of 5.5 or higher on a scale of 1 to 7, or its equivalent. Verify that you meet the minimum GPA requirements (PDF).
- Must have submitted an application to study at Griffith by the deadline for scholarship submissions.
- Fulfill all academic and English language criteria to enroll in your desired undergraduate or graduate program.
- Be a full-time student beginning in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 of 2021.
Griffith University Scholarships Application Process
- Find suitable courses here.
- Complete the scholarship application here.
- Note: Include accurate copies of your academic transcripts that have been confirmed or attested, as well as any other material that supports your claim to have excelled in school.