Scholarships are now open at Charles Darwin University. We will go through the specifics of this scholarship, its advantages, and the application process in depth in this article. Melbourne Research Scholarships is a fully funded grant for international students.
International students are welcome to apply for the Charles Darwin University scholarships awarded yearly. This fully funded scholarship is available for undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and training programs. The different scholarship programs all have funding. Up to 50% of tuition fees are partially covered by four different types of scholarships. Charles Darwin University is a modern university founded on social justice, sustainability, innovation, and teamwork. Everyone is free to pursue their passion for scientific innovation and cutting edge research without encumbrances.
Research Details for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
- Study Level(s): Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Institution(s): Charles Darwin University
- Research Country: Australia
- Application Date: Varies according to Scholarship (Click here)
Available Courses at Charles Darwin University
Below is a list of courses and programs available at Charles Darwin University:
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
- Trades program
Charles Darwin University: Scholarship Components
The following categories of Charles Darwin University scholarships exist:
- Scholarships for International High Achiever Vice-Chancellors (VCIHAS): The scholarship is available for coursework degrees at the undergraduate or graduate levels, and it covers 50% or 25% of the tuition costs for the entire course, respectively.
- CDU Award for Global Excellence: The scholarships cover 50% of the first year’s tuition and 10% of following years’ tuition for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- CDU Global Leader Award: The scholarships are available for undergraduate or graduate coursework degrees, and they pay 25% of the first year’s tuition costs and 10% of those for succeeding years.
- The CDU Global Achiever Award grant is available for undergraduate or graduate coursework degrees and pays 15% of the tuition cost for the first academic session.
- Higher Degree by Research: These scholarships are completely funded.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: These awards honor students who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership qualities, and civic participation. They go toward the student’s tuition and are for higher education, both undergraduate and graduate ($12,000).
Criteria for Scholarships at Charles Darwin University
If you meet the requirements, you may apply for a Charles Darwin University Scholarship.
- English is a required language: IELTS/TOEFL is required where English is not the first language.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Proof of academic accomplishments and prowess in related fields of study, and credentials.
- Fulfillment of the academic and English entrance requirements of the university.
- Posses an unconditional offer of admissions to the degree program at CDU.
- Must not have a scholarship from a sponsoring organization in Australia or abroad.
- Not currently be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or a citizen of New Zealand.
Conditions for Awardees of the Scholarship
- Recipients must maintain 40 credit points of full-time enrollment per semester;
- The tuition fee scholarship will be credited directly to your student account up to two weeks after the census date in each semester if the remaining balance of your tuition is paid on or before the start of the semester.
- Maintain good academic progress each semester toward your degree at CDU, with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and no subject failing grades;
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual, course, or year, nor is it refundable or transferable for cash.
- Awardees must be international fee paying students.
- Scholars must not abandon the units or course of study early without first receiving consent from the Office of International Services;
- Recipients are subject to the Student of the University rules. By-laws (PDF-9KB)
- Any changes to their visa status must be reported to the international office immediately by email at email@example.com, or the scholarship may be cancelled.
Scholarships at Charles Darwin University (The Application Process)
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Decide on the program.
- Download the appropriate scholarship’s application form.
- Proceed to submit your application at CDU.
Scholarships at Charles Darwin University (The Application Process) Apply Now