University of Queensland Scholarships for Masters in Law 2023/2024
Apply for Masters in Law at the University of Queensland
University of Queensland Scholarships for Masters in Law is now accepting scholarship applications. We will go through the specifics of this scholarship, its advantages, and the application process in depth in this article. University of Queensland Scholarship covers 25% -50% tuition for international students based on head of programs recommendation.
International students are eligible to apply for the Queensland University Masters Scholarship in Law to study master’s degree in law. Outstanding overseas applicants to the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL), Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw), or dual degree programs are eligible for scholarships from the School of Law at University of Queensland (UQ).
University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian public research university with its main campus in Brisbane. It is also Australia’s fifth-oldest university, which was established in 1909 by the state legislature. Queensland University is regarded as one of the best universities in the world and one of the best universities in Australia. Academic brilliance is encouraged and supported by the Scholarship for international applicants commencing study in Law at University of Queensland (UQ).
Components of the University of Queensland Scholarships
Living expenditures, travel costs, health insurance for abroad trips, and the cost of student services and amenities are not covered by the scholarships. Two installments will be required to pay the tuition (one in semester one, and one in semester two).
- Study Level: Master’s
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Study Destination: Australia
- Program: Master in Law
Eligibility for Law Scholarships at University of Queensland
Depending on the Head’s recommendation, Queensland University Law Scholarships will pay 25% or 50% of the cost of tuition. Living expenditures, travel costs, health insurance for abroad trips, and the cost of student services and amenities are not covered by the scholarships.
The following prerequisites must be met in order for candidates to be eligible for Queensland University Law Scholarships:
- English is a required language: IELTS/TOEFL required for non-native English speakers
- Available to citizens of all Countries.
- The applicant must have submitted an application for admission as a foreign student, have not yet started at UQ, or be a current undergraduate student at UQ who wants to start postgraduate studies in Law.
- Applicant must submit an application in the format required by the department on or before program deadline.
- Candidate must not be in possession of another scholarship that the Head determines to be comparable.
- Intending applicant must complete the course with a minimum GPA of 4.5.
The scholarship will be given to the applicant who demonstrates the greatest merit in one of the following ways:
- Academic successes
- Quality references
- Applicant’s enthusiasm for law school and legal careers
- Anything else that the scholarship committee deems pertinent
Application Process for law scholarships at University of Queensland
- The applicant must first fill out an application for admission to UQ from this link. You can apply for a scholarship by submitting the online application form together with the supporting documents listed below if you have an active application with UQ or have been extended an offer.
- official academic transcripts from previous institution
- A statement of purpose describing your motivation for pursuing a career in Law
- Two academic referees
- English proficiency proof (e.g. IELTS)
Please be aware that late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be taken into account. The Scholarship Committee will convene as soon as is practical after the application deadline, and candidates will be informed in writing of the results.
Any scholarship offer is contingent on the candidate’s acceptance into an accredited law program at the University of Queensland.
Please email email@example.com for any questions or assistance.
University of Queensland Scholarships for Masters in Law