Fully Funded Scholarships at Linköping University 2023/2024
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Linköping University
Applications are open for fully funded scholarships at Linköping University Sweden. We will go through the specifics of this scholarship, its advantages, and the application process in depth in this article. Linköping University Scholarships are fully funded grant for international students.
In Sweden, you could pursue a master’s degree on a fully supported scholarship from the Swedish Institute. The Liu International Scholarship seeks to assist students from non-EU/EEA countries who have the capacity to excel in their academic studies.
Many of the cutting-edge educational programs offered by Linköping University have a clear corporate focus and lead to certification in fields like medicine, education, economics, and technology.
Details of Scholarships at Linköping University
The Linköping University (LiU) International Scholarship is a master’s scholarship that is partially funded for foreign students. This scholarship offers a 25, 50, or 75% tuition price reduction.
- Institution: Linköping University
- Study level: Masters
- Destination: Sweden
- Available programs: to view all of the programs offered, click here.
- Program Duration: based on the nature of program
Linköping University Scholarship Components
The benefits of receiving a Linköping University International Scholarship in Sweden include:
- A student who receives a LIU International Scholarship has their tuition expenses lowered by 25, 50%, or 75%.
- The full or partial cost of tuition is covered by the scholarship. If the scholarship only partially covers the tuition, the student is still responsible for the remaining balance by the payment deadline.
Criteria for International Scholarships at Linköping University in Sweden
Those who wish to apply for Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Satisfy English language requirement.
- Applicants must not be citizens of Switzerland, the European Union, or the European Economic Area.
- Must have already submitted application to Linköping University’s master’s program
- Submitted your application before the entrance deadline.
- Citizens of the EU/EEA, Switzerland, permanent Swedish residents, exchange students (from all countries), and Ph.D. students do not have to pay application or tuition fees.
- For higher education in Sweden, individuals from nations outside of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA), and Switzerland must pay application and tuition fees.
Application Procedure for Linköping University
To be eligible for this scholarship, please read the following carefully:
- For your application to be considered, you must present proof if you are exempt from paying fees.
- Chose Linköping University as your priority institution(ranked as number 1 of 4).
- You were accepted to your first choice in the initial communication of the application results.
NB: If a student is no longer needed to pay tuition, they must notify Linköping University in writing.
See Linköping University website for further application information