Fully Funded Scholarships at Dalarna University Sweden 2023/2024
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden
Applications are open for fully funded scholarships at Dalarna University Sweden. We will go through the specifics of this scholarship, its advantages, and the application process in depth in this article. Dalarna University Scholarships are fully funded for international students.
Numerous international study centers can be found at Dalarna University, and the university welcomes visitors from all around the world. The university wants to give you an education that will open up your options for a rewarding job while also broadening your horizons in terms of personal development, global perspectives, and specialized knowledge.
A few of its new international Master’s fee-paying students who have demonstrated excellence in their academic endeavors are given partial scholarships by Dalarna University, which is also cooperating and seeks to give its students the tools they need to make a difference in the world.
Dalarna University Scholarship Details
A master’s scholarship from Dalarna University is available to international students for this academic year. Between ten and fifty percent of your entire tuition fees will be covered by this award. Over the course of your study, an automatic deduction in fixed amounts will be made from the amount you are granted each semester.
The board of directors at Dalarna University, a higher education institution in Sweden, makes sure that it is run in accordance with extant legislation.
- Study Type: Masters
- Institution: Dalarna University
- Destination: Sweden
- Program Deadline: March 25, 2022 (Autumn Intake) / September 01 – September 30, 2022 (Spring intake)
- Energy Efficiency
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
Dalarna University Scholarship Details
The following benefits are offered to recipients of the Dalarna University Scholarship:
- The scholarships covers between 10% to 50% of your overall tuition costs and directly reduces your out-of-pocket expenses. Over the course of your study, an automatic deduction in fixed amounts will be made from the amount you are granted each semester.
- The partial scholarships are exclusively available to fee-paying students, and one semester of full-time study at Dalarna University costs between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK (30 credits).
Eligibility Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarships
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the Dalarna University Scholarship:
- All nationals are eligible
- Satisfy English Language requirements
- Posses a degree from a university which is equal to a bachelor’s in Sweden.
- Score a minimum of 90 in IBT or a minimum of 6.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with no band lower than 6.0
Application Process for Dalarna University Scholarships
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, please follow the application instructions below:
(1) Complete the application form and attach the necessary files to be considered for the scholarship;
- A CV (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- Recommendation letter from employer of former professors (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A shot clip in which you pitch your case for a scholarship: You must briefly explain in a video (no longer than 60 seconds) why Dalarna University should offer you a scholarship. The scholarship selection committee must be able to see this video, so you must post it to a website or cloud storage and include the link to the video where it is requested in your scholarship application. The video must be accessible to the scholarship committee solely through the specified link. Please do not submit the video to Dalarna University directly.
(2) You MUST submit your admissions application before proceeding with video submission.